Completions and Workover engineers, well services engineers, Completions supervisors & candidates engaged in planning and execution of well intervention operations.
This five day course provides a complete insight to the planning, programming and execution of well intervention operations. This course will introduce the systematic approach of selecting candidates for well intervention, pre-workover operations, well work diagnostics and effective planning and execution of workover operations.
- Introduction to well intervention
- Well bore completions configurations
- Identifying needs for workover
- Well performance and evaluation
- Formation damage-causes and remediation
- Stimulation practices
- Workover operations: Wireline, Coiled tubing.
- Introduction to Fishing operations
- Well intervention planning & execution practices