Production engineers, Completions engineers, Petroleum engineers and Well services engineering staff and supervisors involved in the design and maintenance of well completions, intervention and production enhancement operations.
This is a comprehensive course that will provide a concise introduction to matrix stimulation practices in the oilfield. Formation damage mechanisms, candidate selection processes and treatment design, execution and evaluation will be thoroughly covered. Emphasis is placed on ensuring attendees will acquire the desired knowledge to successfully design the optimum matrix stimulation treatments for production and injection wells completed in sandstone and carbonate formations.
- Introduction to matrix treatments.
- Fundamentals of formation damage.
- Stimulation fluids and additives.
- Fundamentals of acid stimulation.
- Sandstone and Carbonate acidizing.
- Fluid placement and pumping techniques.
- Treatment evaluation