Production, completion, reservoir, and drilling engineers; geologists, field supervisors, engineering technicians; production and exploration managers concerned with well performance and production enhancement.
The formation damage course focuses on providing a comprehensive understanding of reservoir properties that influence reservoir performance, the potential for formation damage, damage mechanisms for different types of reservoirs, prevention strategies, proper evaluation and identification of type of damage and available treatment methods for enhanced production recovery.
- An overview of oil well reservoir properties.
- Formation damage mechanisms.
- Types of formation damage.
- Causes of formation damage.
- Prevention techniques.
- Formation damage identification.
- Formation damage evaluation.
- Formation damage removal.
- Formation damage remediation.