Production engineers, Completions engineers and other engineering staff involved in the design, performance and monitoring of wells with gas lift installations.
This comprehensive course is designed to provide Completions, petroleum, production and optimization engineers, and field supervisors, with a complete understanding of artificial lift systems, with emphasis on the application of Nodal systems analysis to design, optimize, and analyze artificial lift systems. The sessions will concentrate on, Beam-pumps, Gas-lift and ESP systems, and the latest technologies will be discussed.
- Introduction to Artificial Lift technology.
- Selection criteria for artificial lift candidates and systems.
- Reservoir performance.
- Production optimization.
- Introduction to beam pumps.
- Introduction gas-lift system.
- Introduction ESP systems.
- New Technology applications.
- Best practices for field applications.