We provide In-house Consulting & Engineering Research Technical Staff (InCERTSTM) fully assigned to our clients’ office globally. Working day-to-day in our client’s office allows our InCERTSTM to have an in-depth company perspective and the best ways to execute strategies focused at improving well productivity, operational efficiencies, organizational strength and achieving greater cost-effectiveness.
Typical scope of our In-house consulting services includes:
- Planning & Designing of Completion engineering projects
- Planning and Operational coordination of Well test programs
- Supervision of Well Completions field operations
- Dedicated mentoring and technical coaching of clients’ staff
- Driving Quality Improvement Plans
- Act as project managers for short/long term projects.
- Conducting technical research and provide access to current industry technologies and best practices