Well Productivity Awareness
Drilling, Completion Engineers, Production technologist and other oil and gas technical professionals seeking to enhance their understanding of well productivity of oil and gas wells.
This course is designed to provide fundamental introduction to the concept of well productivity. Reservoir factors and parameters that affect well productivity will be discussed in detail; it will also provide a comprehensive overview of various sandface completion techniques and practices and best practices on mitigating formation damage. The course will also cover methods of well productivity enhancement.
- Introduction to Well productivity
- Reservoir parameters influencing well productivity
- Basics of reservoir production and fluid flow behavior
- Understanding formation damage
- Reservoir drilling practices
- Basic perforating systems and applications
- Introduction to sand control
- Basics of matrix stimulation
- Introduction to hydraulic fracturing