Well Test Engineer/Supervisor
The well testing engineer/supervisor will provide expert advice and support on well testing activities and will be responsible for the design of cost effective well testing programs, provide data quality assurance and enhanced well testing interpretations. The candidate will also support operations by handling well testing operations, analyzing test data and providing technical support to operational team. The candidate must work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and must be experienced in preparing and delivering technical presentations.
- Bachelors or Masters in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Minimum 15 years of related experience including 10 years of intensive experience in reservoir engineering principles.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of well testing operations (exploration and production) and pressure transient analysis is required.
- The candidate should be very familiar with computer software used for pressure transient analysis.
- Experience in HP/HT testing, and horizontal well pressure transient interpretation is essential.
- The applicant must have demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly to work effectively with others and to utilize technical knowledge to achieve practical results.