Senior Completion Engineer
The Senior Completion Engineer position is responsible for performing technical completion engineering including completion system architecture design, cost estimates, project planning, operations support and review of equipment requirements and implementation of field best practices. The Senior Completion Engineer will be accountable for the development of comprehensive completion programs and procedures. Selected candidates will participate in field reviews, peer reviews, optimization studies, and gather local operational knowledge/experience. The Engineer will apply professional commitment principles; apply effective decision analysis, Risk Assessment, Quality assurance and control process systems reliability and integrity and Completion Engineering practices.
- Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 15 years completion design and operations experience
- Knowledge of well design and completion operations, with capability to ensure safe, consistent and high performance operation is desired.
- Experience in Sand control completions and/or Hydraulic fracturing.
- Experience with industry software including TDAS/WellCAT, Prosper/Wellflo
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Proven experience in the practice of Drilling & Completion project management and performance processes.
- Ability to direct and coordinate the work activities of suppliers, third party resources and other completion engineers.
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel to field operation sites as needed.
- Candidate must be capable of effectively mentoring lesser experienced personnel.