The Petroleum Engineering Analyst will function in a critical role predicting well performance and managing of producing wells and identifying opportunities for reservoir development and improvement of well performance and profitability. The candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Subsurface, Drilling and Completions engineers and be responsible for the estimation of reserves, perform reservoir simulation studies, analyze well monitoring and surveillance data, provide recommendations for reservoir enhancement techniques, and analyze project economics and risk assessment for development programs.
- Masters degree level in Petroleum Engineering or related Earth science
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a practicing petroleum or reservoir engineer
- Knowledge of drilling and completions practices
- Experience with industry software including Prosper/MBAL, Petrel, ECLIPSE
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.