The Completion Engineer position is responsible for performing completion system architecture design and well performance modeling for ensuring maximized well productivity. The candidate will also be responsible for delivery of comprehensive Completions operations procedures complete with cost estimates, risk assessments and industry best practices. The Completion engineer will implement effective project planning, operations support and review of equipment and completions component requirements.
- Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 years completion design and operations experience.
- Knowledge of well design and completion operations, with capability to ensure safe, consistent and high performance operation is desired.
- Experience in Sand control completions and/or Hydraulic fracturing.
- Experience with industry software including TDAS/WellCAT, Prosper/Wellflo.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel to field operation sites as needed.