Fundamentals of Well Testing
Drilling engineers, Completions and Production Engineers, Reservoir engineers; Geologists, and other personnel involved in the designs, execution and evaluation of well tests operations and data analysis.
This course is designed to provide a very concise coverage of all bases of well testing applications, well test design, sampling techniques, field operations, and interpretation techniques. Emphasis will also be placed on presenting current well testing technologies and systems for conventional and complex testing operations.
- Introduction to formation testing principles.
- Reservoir rock properties.
- Reservoir fluids properties and phase behavior.
- PVT analysis. Pressure sensors
- Well testing operations. Wireline testing. Drill Stem Tests.
- Reservoir fluid sampling.
- Well testing interpretation principles.
- Well testing software applications.